‘Mayhem’ Miller Says Court Case Involving Naked Romp Through Church Dropped

By John Heinis on Friday, November 23rd 2012
‘Mayhem’ Miller Says Court Case Involving Naked Romp Through Church Dropped

Former UFC middleweight Jason “Mayhem” Miller says that his most recent legal struggles are behind him, according to a report by MMA Fighting.

Miller told MMA Fighting’s Ariel Helwani that Orange County (California) Superior Court dropped his case on Wednesday and the incident was removed from his record.

The report indicates that the courthouse could not be reached to confirm or deny any of Miller’s comments.

On August 13, TMZ was the first media outlet to report that Mayhem was arrested for allegedly breaking into Mission Hills Church in Mission Viejo, spraying a fire extinguisher, and knocking various items onto the floor.

When police arrived, Miller was naked and totally coherent, the report says.

After a six-and-a-half year hiatus from the company, Miller received a second chance with the UFC when he fought perennial contender Michael Bisping at The Ultimate Fighter 14 Finale in Dec. of last year.

However, Miller was badly beaten en route by his British adversary before succumbing to a third round TKO.

The charismatic Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt received one more chance in the Octagon, fighting CB Dollaway at UFC 146. Despite visibly rocking his opponent on a couple of occasions, he was out-wrestled for three rounds and lost a lop-sided unanimous decision.

Shortly after UFC president Dana White announced Miller would be cut following the event, Miller announced his retirement from MMA.

There have been whispers that Miller will return to host a new season MTV’s “Bully Beatdown” now that he is no longer a full-time fighter, but those rumors are yet to come to fruition.

Stay In Touch