We currently have two types of fantasy games for NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL - PickTheWinner and PickTheSeries (Playoffs).
They are both Pickem style games where you compete against your friends by trying to predict the winner of each week's match ups. You can also double down on games, earn achievements, limit the number of games that participants need to predict, and more.
Create a league now and invite your friends!
There are many different formulas utilized when drawing a conclusion about possible compensatory selections in the NFL Draft. Teams are awarded picks if the amount of free agents they lost exceed the amount of external free agents they signed during the previous offseason.
Here are some standards that the National Football League use.
* A team can receive up to four (4) compensatory selections in a given season.
* Highest round a compensatory pick can be awarded is the third.
* The NFL Management Council decides the rules and hands out the compensatory picks.
* A total of 32 compensatory picks are handed out, no more and no less. If 32 teams do not qualify for compensation, the NFL uses the "who would be drafting first in the eighth round" model to dole out the remainder of the picks.
* While rules are not well known, the NFL does utilize a system based on net free agents added compared to net free agents lost, the value of the incoming and outgoing free agents, playing time, postseason awards and financial terms of the signed contracts from the previous offseason.
* Compensatory picks are handed out at the end of each round and cannot be traded.
Kirk Cousins, Quarterback, Washington RedskinsStatistics: 30/48, 427 yards, three touchdowns and one interceptions (27.58 points) Making his first start of the season, Cousins put up...
Here is a quick recap of injuries suffered by some viable fantasy football players during the third Sunday of 2014 NFL regular season action. Keep...
Check out host Hailee Miguel as she welcomes in special co-host Vincent Frank with Mark Hallman under the weather. The two will look at key...
© 2014 eDraft Fantasy Sports Inc. All rights reserved.